Real love. Real issues. Real solutions.

Real love. Real issues. Real solutions.
Real love. Real issues. Real solutions.

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Blocked in Senate today ( 9-21-2010 ): WHERE IS THE EQUALITY?



We should embrace diversity, not reject it. Because, diversity is God's gift to mankind. When you rejectGod's gift, you reject God!

I said it before, and I will continue to say it until my dying day: The Republicans want to be God, not play God. When will "all" minorities take to the streets and overthrow the Republicans? When will we say enough
is enough? Diversity is God's gift to mankind. Because God made us "all" in His image. So to discriminate against any of God's children is to discriminate against the God/Head itself! I love "all" of God's children.
But I don't like, respect, trust nor condone what the Republicans stand for nor what they are doing and
have always done!

No comments:

Post a Comment